The end is near... Wednesday, May 20th, in the last day of school and here is the check-in procedure for students and parents
- Charge the Chromebook overnight prior to turning it in.
- Arrive at the school at your designated time.
- Please have a face cover while in the building and maintain a 6 foot social distance. Also, refrain from touching unnecessary surfaces.
- Check-in times for students/parents is based upon the student’s last name.
- 0900-1000 last names A-D
- 1000-1100 last names E-K
- 1100-1200 last names L-R
- 1300-1400 last names S-Z
- Go to the teacher’s classroom.
- Check-in will be at each teacher's door.
- Turn in the Chromebook and charger to the teacher
- Receive report card and other material from teacher (art work, OSCAR/LEGO awards, left items, etc.).
- Return library books to the library (if needed).
- Pick up records/pay fees at the office (if needed).
There are a lot of questions about the end of school, how things will be collected, and how students/parents can pick up other items. Here is the current plan...
Want to nominate a teacher for the School Advisory Committee Educator Award? Click on the button below.